Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Yup...Shes still in there...

Hello everyone! Apparently baby Prins really likes it in my belly! On Thursday the 19th I went into the Dr because I was not feeling good and we had taken my blood pressure at work and it was a little high. When I when in the Dr told me that I needed to stop working and to come back on Monday and we would talk about doing an induction on Tuesday. When I went in on Monday my body was progressing like it should and she wanted to wait and see if I came in on my own in labor and told me to come back on Fiday. When I went in on Friday I was still the same as I was on Monday so we had an Induction set for Wednesday. I found out on Sunday night that my Dr was in the hospital, She is pregnant as well and has Preeclampcia so she couldn't come back to work and wont be back untill the begining of the year. So that changed things a little bit again. The clinic called me on Monday afternoon and asked me if there was a different doctor that I wanted to see, and there is only one other doctor that I had seen at the clinic so I requested her. I went into the clinic yesterday to talk to the new doctor and we had to change my induction date to tomorrow the 1st of September. So unless she decides that she wants to come out sooner Jeremy and I will be goin in at 7am tomorrow morning, and hopefully by late Thursday or Early Friday moring we will have a baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment