Saturday, August 13, 2011

Is she here yet?!?!?!?

Hello Everyone!!
I have had some uneventful appointments, but have been really exhausted lately so I appologize thats why I have been so bad at updating all of you! My last few appointments have been really normal so that has been great, but this last week things changed a little. On wednesday I was having really bad chest pains, which I do have acid reflux so I figured that is what was causing it. The pain was getting really bad though and my ars and fingers started to feel really tingley and my fingers were getting really cold so I called the doctors office and they told me I needed to come in right away and go to the ER. Well it ended up being my acid reflux so they gave me a drink that made my throat numb and feel really weird but it helped alot! They also changed my medication that I have been taking and told me to drink maloxx instead of taking tums so that has also helped the last few days. While I was in the ER though they had the baby monitors hooked up and Baby Prins' heartbeat was very good and I have been having contractions on and off all week (hopefully that is a sign she will be coming very soon!) so that was measuring those as well but they were not regular at all. The other thing that they did notice is my blood pressure was very high. So after they had everything figured out with my chest they started taking a closer look at my blood pressure. They took it many times over the hours that we were there and it stayed high. The DR had me lay on my left side to see if that would help and that helped a little, but they wanted to check everything out so they took my blood to check my white count and something with my liver i think it was my enzymes and they also wanted to check my urine. All of the tests came back normal and the DR told me that he was checking for Preeclampsia so that is really good that I don't have that! I had a regular check up the next morning so the DR sent me home on bedrest for the rest of the day. When I went to the DR the next morning my first reading was a little high and when the DR came in she took it and it was in the normal range. They are keeping a close eye on it though so I just have to take things easy and I go back on monday to have everything checked again. Hopefully everything will be normal the baby will be here soon! I really just can't wait to see here and hold her!!! Hopefully the next time i'm updating all of you it is to tell you that our little princess has arrived!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment