Saturday, July 16, 2011

Getting Closer.....

Well we made it home from our trip safe and sound! We had alot of fun in the Black Hills and the trip went by way to fast!! Since we have been back we have been very busy getting the nursery ready, its almost there but not quite. By the next time I go to the doc it should be all done and I can show you guys some pics! I did go to the Dr on Thursday the 14th. On the Wednesday right before my appointment I was having really bad cramping so I had called in to see what I should do and they told me unless they get to a point where I can time them or have any blood then I can wait untill my appt to come in since it was right away in the morning. They did go away by Wednesday afternoon and the Dr said they could have been contractions or they an be caused by alot of things. She told me to try to drink more water since I am not drinking enough and see if that helps at all. She did check and everything is measuring perfect and the Baby Girl's heart beat was very strong! I have started feeling a little more nauseated again though and she just said its because she is getting bigger and pushing on my stomach more, and let me tell you this little girl is a mover!! Seems like she is always on the move in my stomach. Also I am still having welling in my feet and ankles and now also in my hands but that is very normal and drinking more water should help that as well. I go back to the Dr on the 26th for my last 2 week appt and then I start going every week. She will be here before we all know it, and I can't wait to meet her!!!

The Beautiful Black Hills

Us on one of the lookouts we went to.

35 Weeks!

Getting Closer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment